March 28, 2014

My Spring Lip Must Haves !

Hi Beauts !

Spring is finally here ! I know for some of you Beauts, what you see outside of your window says otherwise, however I'm so excited for the season and to be able to use all of these on my lips. Nothing says Spring better than a beautiful bright lip. Some of these are some newer purchases and some are constant repeats. I love every single one of these products and that's probably why I keep using them again and again and find them perfect for this time of year.


CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick - Spellbound
MAC Satin Lipstick - Snob
NYX Butter Lipstick - Taffy
Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color - Breathtaking Apricot
NYX Butter Lipstick - Hubba Bubba
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Sweet Tart
Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss - Lovechild
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color - Don't Blink Pink
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm - Sweetheart



 Left to Right : Sweetheart, Don't Blink Pink, Spellbound, Snob, Taffy, Sweet Tart, Hubba Bubba, Breathtaking Apricot, Lovelace.
Lately, my most recent go to lip is either Lovechild or Breathtaking Apricot, Lovechild is more of a natural nudey pink and Breathtaking Apricot is a gorgeous coral. They are both amazingly moisturizing and easy to apply. I find all of these different shades of pink would look great on just about anyone. Now, I know pink isn't the only lip color that you can wear during spring, you can wear any color, really it doesn't matter. There is just something about pink this time of year that just screams "Spring" to me. It makes me excited for the change in seasons and for all the beautiful bright colors.

I hope you Beauts found this helpful and feel inspired to wear a pretty bold and bright lip this season ! What are your Spring lip must haves ? I would love to know !

Take Care Beauts !


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the pinky colours you picked! :D THey are definitely beautiful spring colours! If I had cool toned skin I'd defo be wearing them everyday! :D Thanks for sharing!
    ~Eneshai
    http://thebeautifulcloud.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete