March 10, 2014

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil Review !

Hi Beauts !

So, I was on the hunt for a new make up remover after I ran out of my previous one. I always like to try out new make up removers and see if I like them or not and maybe find a new favorite. Lately, I have been really wanting to try out an oil cleanser and see if they work well or not and if I like them or not. Now when I saw this one at the store I was contemplating it because it's an oil base cleanser and I have oily skin. I thought oil on top of oil, can't be good but still I thought I'd give it a shot. So far I give this a 3.5 out of 5. It takes off almost all of your make up and doesn't leave an oily residue on your face afterwards. It does however, make your eye sight cloudy and can sometimes leaves you with a bit of raccoon eyes, nothing a cotton ball can't fix. When I use it, I like to apply the oil on my face and work it in and then move on to my eyes. When I rub this into my eyes, I try to do it as gentle as possible and really work it in. I probably spend more time rubbing in the oil on my eyes to get rid of the mascara and eyeliner than my face. When you add water it becomes a soapy cleanser and I think that's what makes all the difference. It definitely helps to prevent any greasy residue left behind and it definitely leaves your face clean. You know that great feeling when you just washed your face and it feels clean ? Yeah, this definitely gives that feeling.



I really do like this product and I plan to continue to use it. It is an easier method to remove your make up which I definitely like, I just really dislike the cloudy sight afterwards. It has yet to break me out and I use it on an almost every day base and it works. I hope you Beauts found this review helpful. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially if they have try skin. If you try it out, let me know in the comments, I'm curious to know what you Beauts think of it ! Hope you all have an amazing day. Thank you for reading !


No comments:

Post a Comment