March 31, 2014

March Favorites !

Hi Beauts !

I honestly can't believe March is over, where did it go ?! For a month that has 31 days, it feels more like 5. Normally from month to month my favorites don't really change. I'll fall in love with something here and there but not really enough to do a blog post about it. This month, I don't have a ton of favorites but I definitely want to share them with you !


Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo

I have been dying to find a shampoo that cleans my hair right but doesn't dry it out and I think I finally found it ! This Dove shampoo is amazing and a definite must have. It cleans my hair but doesn't strip it of it's natural oils and moisture and I like how it makes my hair feels.

Burberry Perfume

I have had this perfume for more than a year but never really reached for it. One day I just grabbed it and fell in love with the smell. It's a very mild smell, you can smell that it's there but it's not a heavy smell. Once it settles on my skin and with my body chemistry it smells fruity and vanilla-y. It's not an overly sweet smell, it is sightly sweet but then you get this hint of warmness and it just smells amazing.


Just Fab Regional

Oh this bag ! I bought this bag from Just Fab and I didn't think I was going to love this bag as much as I do. It's the perfect shoulder bag, it's not too big and not too small, it can really hold a lot. What I really like the most is you can definitely wear this purse casually but also wear it with a more dressier, sophisticated look. Oh and it's pocket galore ! This bag literally has like 8 pockets, which is great when you want to fill it up.

Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss in Lovechild

Can I be forward and say I love this ! This is my new absolute favorite, it's just like the most perfect lip product ever. The color is called Lovechild and it's this perfect better than your natural lips kind of color. The formula isn't goopy or sticky like other lip glosses, it's very moisturizing and flattering and feel like a second skin. If you want to see a swatch, I mentioned this in my Spring Lip Must Haves, so check it out !

Real Techniques Accent Brush and Eye shadow ( I bought this at a drugstore a while ago and don't remember the name and it doesn't have a label !)

I really like the way my eyes look with eyeliner. Some days I don't want such a defined look but more natural. I use this dark brown eye shadow with my Real Techniques Accent Brush and just dab it long my lash line. I gives my eyes a really nice shape and makes my lashes look a lot thicker.

I hope you Beauts liked my March Favorites ! Hopefully I can continue to do more of these, might have to force myself to try new things, ha ! What was your favorites during March ? Take care !


No comments:

Post a Comment