March 14, 2014

TMI Tag !

Hi Beauts !

I know this is a YouTube tag, well that's where I've seen it lately, but I thought it would be fun to do it ! I love doing tags and find doing them is so much fun, so yeah. So let's get to it !

1. What are you wearing ? Leggings, loose tank top and Victoria Secret hoodie.
2. Ever been in love ? No, I have not.
3. Ever had a terrible break up ? It wasn't terrible but it was definitely long over due and for the best.
4. How tall are you ? 4'11", It has it's advantages and disadvantages.
5. How much do you weigh ? Yeah.... I can't answer that, sorry !
6. Any tattoos ? Yes, two.
7. Any piercings ? I have 3 on each ear lobe.
8. OTP ? Chuck and Blair and Belle and Beast !
9. Favorite Show ? Big Bang Theory
10. Favorite bands ? The Fray, Coldplay, Phil Collins ? He's not a band, but I love him.
11. Something you miss ? Not having any responsibilities, the good ol' days.
12. Favorite Song ? Currently, More Than Life by Whitley.
13. How old are you ? 23
14. Zodiac Sign ? Gemini
15. Quality you look for in a partner ? Someone really funny, smart, interesting, fun, and has an awesome personality, you have me at helloooo !
16. Favorite Quote ? "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, If one only remembers to turn on the light" Albus Dumbledore.
17. Favorite Actor ? Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes.
18. Favorite Color ? Blue and Yellow.
19. Loud music or soft ? Can't I have both ?!
20. Where do you go when you're sad ? My bed, cuddling with my pillows and hiding under the covers makes everything better .
21. How long does it take you to shower ? Depends, anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning ? 20 to 30 minutes, I'm really slow in the morning.
23. Ever been in a physical fight ? No, I would lose badly !
24. Turn on ? Intelligence and Humor.
25. Turn off ? Body Odor
26. The reason you joined YouTube (or Blogging) ? It started out with watching YouTube videos. I found myself fascinated watching beauty videos for hours. At the time, I found myself really lost and just didn't know what I wanted with my life. Ever since I started watching beauty videos I felt whole and complete, like I found just what I needed. Now I'm pretty camera shy, so I knew blogging was definitely for me !
27. Fears ? Heights and Roaches
28. Last thing that made you cry ? I'm not sure, now that I think about it.
29. Last time you said you loved someone ? Today, I said it to my dog......ha yeah.
30. Reason for your YouTube (blog) name ? I just really wanted to be able to talk about a bunch of other random things than just straight up hardcore beauty so, I went with Danielle Says...
31. Last book you read ? The Program by Suzanne Young
32. The book you are currently reading ? None, sadly .
33. Last show you watched ? Dawson's Creek ! I love Netflix
34. Last person you talked to ? My friend
35. The relationship with the last person you texted ? Friends, but he's awesome.
36. Favorite Food ? A lot, I like trying new things and cooking
37. Place you want to visit ? England.
38. Last place you were ? My room.
39. Do you have a crush ? No, I don't.
40. Last time you kissed someone ? My friend, it's an inside joke
41. Last time you were insulted ? This weekend .
42. Favorite flavor of sweet ? Strawberry or Chocolate
43. What instruments do you play ? None.
44. Favorite piece of jewelry ? Sapphire ring I received on my 15th birthday from my Abuela .
45. Last sport you played ? Running ?
46. Last song you sang ? Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
47. Favorite chat up line ? Are you a parking ticket ? Because you've got FINE written all over you ! Lol so funny yet dumb.
48. Have you ever used it ? Yes, on my best friend. She appreciates things like that.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone ? Yesterday, with my fam jam.
50. Who should answer these questions next ? If you read this sentence you HAVE to do it !



No comments:

Post a Comment