March 02, 2014

What's In My Make Up Bag !

Hi Beauts !

I have always enjoyed these posts, whether it's a blog post or a YouTube video. When it comes to my make up bag or even my purse, I become a hoarder. I start throwing things in there that I don't use on a day to day base and forget, and when It's time to organize I have a million things and can barely close the bag. I keep what I use almost every day in my make up bag, it makes it way easier when I'm in a hurry. I actually don't like taking my make up bag everywhere with me, unless I'm traveling or staying over a friend's house. The most I'll keep in my purse is lip balm or whatever I'm wearing on my lips that day, that's pretty much it. My make up bag is constantly changing what it has inside because I'm constantly changing things in my routine. Some days I like a more on my eyes, but the majority of my days, I like simple and natural make up. So this is what I currently have in my make up bag !

my make up bag !





Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara- This is one of three mascaras I have to have. I love it because it separates my lashes and they definitely don't clump up. I never really use the same mascara every day, it honestly depends on my mood and how I want my mascara to look. So if I want my eyelashes separated and lengthened I will go with this one.

e.l.f Eyebrow Kit- I really like having my eyebrows filled in, it makes them look nice and neat. On days where I don't really feel like wearing make up but want to look presentable, I will only apply the powder and it looks really natural. I really like this kit because before I tried this one, all the other were either too dark or would fade away. This one stays all day, doesn't fade and matches perfectly.

MAC Fluidline Eye Liner- I love this eyeliner and probably use it almost every day. It applies super dark and smooth and stays on all day. I personally like gel eyeliner best and this is one that has to always be in my make up bag.

MAC ProLongwear Paint Pot in Painterly- I swear by this stuff. When I decide to not wear any eye shadow or want minimal make up on, this is the only thing I will apply on my eyes. It brightens and evens out my eyelids, doesn't crease and matches my skin tone almost perfectly.

Eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Summer Fruit- I am a bit of a lip balm addict, I will keep buying new ones even when I have a bunch already. This is the one I currently have in my make up bag, and I really like it. It moisturizes my lips perfectly and is a great base for when I want to apply something over it.

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion- Whenever I wear and thing on my eyes, I always use this primer and it's my favorite. So far It's the only primer that works really well with my oily eyelids.

Benefit They're Real ! Mascara- This mascara is another favorite of mine. It accentuates your natural lashes, separates them and makes them look real pretty. I don't really like the look of really thick clumpy eyelashes, I like them to look like my natural lashes but longer and more

Benefit the POREfessional Primer- This primer shrinks my pores into nothing and smooths out my skin. For a bit I stopped using this and now that I think about it, I don't know why. This primer works really well but also doesn't turn my face into a grease ball, which products can do.

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara- This is the only clear mascara I have ever really used on my eyebrows. It does the job well, it's one of my favorite products and only costs like $3. So it's a win.

Dr.Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm- I like my current foundation, however some days I just want something that's going to even out my skin tone and provide little coverage. This BB cream has pretty good coverage, feels really light on my skin and hasn't broken me out, which is good. I can either apply it with my hands or a brush

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick 101- This lipstick is the perfect pink nude color. It looks great when I do a neutral eye using the Naked Basics palette or when all I on my face is some color on my lips.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- This palette is one of my absolute favorites. It's great for neutral looks, which are some of my favorites, but you can also great some great bold looks as well.

Lancome Artliner Precision Point EyeLiner- Lately, I have been practicing my liquid liner and trying to get the hang of it. This is my favorite liquid liner I have tried so far, it's very black and opaque, isn't streaky or too liquidy. It's also really easy to apply.

Revlon Eyelash Curler- The only drugstore eyelash curler that actually curls my lashes, rather than bending them, so to say. My previous eyelash curler, didn't actually curl them, it would crimp them so they kind of looked like the letter L.

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara- And my third favorite mascara. This mascara gives great volume and separates your lashes perfectly, but what I like the most is it doesn't make your lashes crunchy. Once it dries, your lashes are really soft and flexible and don't flake.

Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil- When I first bought this and tried it out, I couldn't see a difference on my face. Then I decided to try it again and I love it. It sets my make up in place without being too powdery, and just helps your skin look flawless.


I hope you Beauts like this post ! I try not to keep a lot in my make up bag, but as I'm looking over this, I'm realizing I have a lot in my make up bag. What is one thing you HAVE to have in your make up bag ? Leave a comment down below and let me know !



No comments:

Post a Comment