February 09, 2014

Sunday Social # 3 !

Sunday Social


Hi Beauts !

It's Sunday ! I was just watching the Olympics when I decided I wanted to do one of  these ! Whenever the Olympics are happening whether Summer or Winter, I sit glued in front of the TV watching the games. I absolutely love it. So off we go !

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night ?
I definitely watch Something Borrowed (love that movie), Sex and the City 1&2, Titanic and The Devil Wears Prada.

2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off ?
Well right now it's the Winter Olympics, but besides that I really like House Hunters International, YouTube videos or whatever is on TV really.

3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick ?
Harry Potter Marathon, Christmas movies and I Love Lucy.

4.What is the last movie you saw in the theater ?
Frozen !

5. What are you top favorite movies or TV shows ?
TV: Big Bang Theory, Friends, I Love Lucy.
Movies: Harry Potter, Titanic and Grease.
And a million more....

Hope you Beauts have a wonderful Sunday !!


No comments:

Post a Comment