January 31, 2014

Birchbox January 2014

Hi Beauts !

I have finally joined the Birchbox club ! Well it's not really a club, but I'm really looking forward to this monthly subscription. I have been wanting Birchbox for over a good year now but, every time I would sign up and wait for the email I would completely forget. Luckily, when I signed up I was just in time to be able to receive the January box, and actually remembered about the email. Now, I know basically everyone has received theirs and I'm probably the last person to hop on this train, but it doesn't matter I'm still doing this !


I love the packaging.





Ojon damage reverse Restorative Hair Treatment Plus | Full size $33

Coastal Scents Revealed Eye Shadow Palette | Full size $34


Reviver Dry Deodorant Wipe | Pack of 6 $16

Dr.Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips | Full size $14.50
Ruby Wing in Kitten Heels | Full size $10

I am very excited to try out the nail polish and the hair repair mask. So far, for my very first Birchbox, I am very happy and excited. I really like every item that came in my box, and yeah !

Thanks for reading Beauts !

No comments:

Post a Comment