January 05, 2014

Liebster Nominee !

Hi Beauts !
So, this is very new to me and yet exciting ! Thank you Aleyna from Its Aleyna for nominating me ! Make sure to check out her blog, it's pretty cool !

Ok so here are the rules.
- Make a post about the Liebster award and thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write 11 interesting things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (they must have less then 200 followers) and notify them that you nominated them
- Write 11 questions for your nominees.

11 Random Facts About Me !
1. I am not the tallest of people, I'm 4'11" and it doesn't really bug me unless I have to reach for something high up.
2. I am a massive book worm, I love reading and enjoy it so much.
3. Harry Potter movies and books, all I need to say.
4. I have a slightly mild coffee obsession.
5. I go to Target at least once a week.
6. I am a night owl, I am not a morning person whatsoever.
7. I'm obsessed with nail polish and candles, too.
8. I LOVE Disney World.
9. I have never seen snow.
10. I want to travel all over the world.
11. I'm foodie, I like trying new things.

My Answers
What inspired you to start blogging ?
Well, I had been into make up and beauty for a while, but my friends and people around me aren't as interested. I found myself really interested in it and just wanted to talk about it all the time. So I decided to start blogging, I wanted to do something completely out of my comfort zone. Im really proud of myself for making that move because I absolutely love it.

What kind of post do you enjoy writing ?
I try to make every post that I write enjoyable for me in the process. I feel that if I enjoy it and I like it, you guys will like it and enjoy it. But, I like writing about products I've been liking, reviews, nail polish and how to better ourselves.

What is one beauty item and one make up item you cannot live without ?
Beauty wise, I would have to say my Clarisonic, I swear by it. I have seen a change in my skin since I started and I love it. Make up wise, it's definitely mascara and my eyebrow kit, I need to have those.

What skincare regimen do you rarely do ?
Facial Mask. I love to do them but I can never do them routinely.

What is your favorite make up brand ?
High end I'd probably say Urban Decay. Drugstore, I like Maybelline and Revlon.

Gold of Silver ?
Depends, I like both.

If you could travel anywhere in the world and money wasn't an issue, where would you go ? Why ?
I would like to travel all around Europe. I would love the idea of traveling around, seeing different cultures, a different way of life, the languages. Europe has so much history and beauty, and the food is probably amazing .

Would you rather go back in time or to the future ?
Definitely the past, I love History, it's my favorite subject. I would love to go back to the 1940s in Europe during the Holocaust. It's such a sad and unfortunate time in history but so fascinating.

Which celebrity would you love to meet ?
Hilary Duff, I love her sense of fashion.

What is one song you are currently obsessed with ?
Im not really into One Direction but their song "You and I" is wow. I love it. "Say Something" from A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera. I had to mention both.

What would like to achieve in 2014 (mostly blog wise) ?
I want to continue posting and more frequent as well. I would also like to branch out more, maybe fashion and some tutorials and maybe do a collaboration with fellow bloggers.

Molly's Beauty Spot
Lynn
Mackenzi
Biffsquiggled
Betsy
Keisha
I know it's supposed to be 11 but yeah, it wasn't too easy.

Questions
1. What are your New Year Resolutions ?
2. Current favorite song ?
3. Favorite Makeup Brand ?
4. What are your top 5 make up must haves ?
5. If you could live anywhere, where would you and why ?
6. Why did you start blogging ?
7. Eyeshadow or Eyeliner ?
8. Favorite Mascara ?
9. If you could meet an celebrity, who would you meet ?
10. What are your plans for your blog in 2014 ? What would you like to accomplish ?
11. Who is your favorite Blogger/Youtuber ?

I can't wait to see what you guys respond ! Good Luck !


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I'm a major bookworm and coffee lover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome ! I loved your blog, it's really good. Haha that's awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me Danielle! : ) You started blogging for exactly the same reason as I did, I was annoying people who weren't interested in the slightest all the time lol x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're Welcome Molly ! Haha Whenever I go to the mall, I always go to Sephora for easily 45 mins and just stay there looking around

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award danielle!! :) i can relate with your reason why you started blogging. its nice to be around girls with the same interest :D only a few of my close friends are into make up products like me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) It really is. My friends aren't huge on makeup shopping, or anyone around me really. So I enjoy that I can here and that we all share the same interests.

    ReplyDelete