January 18, 2014

My Everyday Makeup Essentials !

Hey Beauts !

So sorry for the delay ! But, I'm back and I decided to share my everyday makeup must haves. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis but these are the products I turn to the most. Without these products, I am pretty sure I would have no idea what I would do makeup wise. I try to keep my makeup very easy and simple, not too over the top, and pretty quick and easy. So lets get crackin !


Naked Palette
Naked Basics Palette
Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Benefit POREfessional Primer
Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
EOS Lip Balm
MAC Concealer NW 15
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick 101
MAC Satin Lipstick Snob
MAC Fluidtrack Eyeliner in Black
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Lancome Double Action Eye Makeup Remover


Lately, this has been my go to foundation. I really like this foundation and how it leaves my skin. I don't wear foundation everyday, I try to give my skin a break on days I am staying in or those lucky days my skin looks good. I normally don't apply foundation and concealer, I do either or. The appearance of pimples doesn't really bother me(but doesn't mean I like them either), it's the uneven skin tone. I have some redness on my cheeks, so that is mainly what I cover up. So I either apply foundation all over or use concealer and cover up the areas that are annoying me.


For eyeshadow, if I wear any, I basically turn to these two palettes. If I want something more natural and matte I go with the Basics palette. You can't go wrong with this any of these palettes, you can basically almost do anything with these. When I want to look a little more put together or want a different look, I turn to my Naked Palette. Both these palettes are amazing and so versatile and I love it !


I love this eyeliner ! It's the best gel eyeliner I have ever owned. It's super black, not like those other gel eyeliners that show up gray or spotty. It lasts forever and is a bit of a pain to take off, but it will lasts you all day. On those lazy days, sometimes I like to apply a thin line of eyeliner and mascara and I feel put together. I honestly use this eyeliner 5 days out of the week. If I don't it's either because I'm not wearing make up or wear brown eyeliner instead.


These mascaras are a MUST for me. I absolutely love these mascaras, they are my favorites and without them, my eyelashes would look terrible. They lengthen my lashes and seperates them and make them look amazing. They accentuate your natural lashes without looking like you have spider legs for lashes. I turn to either one of these or use them together.



 I am a firmer believe that filling in your eyebrows makes all the difference. If you don't wear any make up at all and just fill in your eyebrows, you will notice a difference. It makes your eyebrows look really nice and really frames your face. This kit brings the wax and the powder and it's the best. The wax helps to keep your eyebrows in place but also holds on to the powder so it lasts longer and the clear mascara helps to keep you brows together and lasts longer.


 I'll be honest, I don't always prime my face but when I actually do, I always reach for Benefit's POREfessional primer. It shrinks my pores to nothing and if I apply it under my Covergirl foundation, my skin looks amazingly smooth and poreless. Now for eyes I always have to prime if I want any of my eye make up to stay in place. I have really oily eyelids, so Urban Decay's Primer Potion helps to keep my eye make up on all day and really helps to bring out the true pigmentation of your shadow.


For lips, lip balm is an absolute must for me every single day. I honestly have like a billon lip balms but my favorite is definitely my EOS. It smells amazing and hydrates instantly, which I love. On days when I want a little more, I'll gravitate to these nude pinky colors. They are pretty much almost the same color expect the Rimmel lipstick is more of a true nude  pink color while the MAC lipstick is almost brighter, it's more noticeable then the Rimmel.



Now I am finally happy with my make up removal products. Most eye make up removers don't exactly work the way I like them to, but this one does. It takes everything off  of my eyes and leaves my eyes looking like they never had make up on. The wipes help take off all my foundation and they smell nice. The only thing I don't like about it is that it burns a little, but I do have sensitive skin so that could be why too.


I hoped this helped in any way, maybe this helped you want to try something new ! If there is anything that is an absolute for you, leave a comment ! I love trying new products.Thanks for reading !




2 comments: