November 11, 2013

Essie Encrusted Treasures Collection !

Hi Beauts !
So the other day I went to a local salon supply store where I like to buy my nail stuff and I noticed they had the new Essie polishes. This place always has them before any other store where I live. So I'm guessing this line is supposed to be like luxurious liquid diamonds for your nails and it shows. I really like the look of them, they don't really look like your typical glitter nail polish.

Left to Right: Ignite the Night, On a Silver Platter, Belugaria, Lots of Lux and Hors D'oeuvres.

I bought 5 out of 6 of them. The one i didn't buy was Peak of Chic and that was because its a type of glitter Im not crazy about. It looks like that nail polish that is suppose to look "fuzzy", like bars of glitter. The rest of them, i was really drawn to because of the colors and style of glitter.

Ignite the Night
Regular mini sized glitter, nothing extravagant but it's not your typical silver glitter. It has silver and dark gray glitter and would probably look nice over and nail polish.


Lots of Lux

This one is one of my favorites ! It's a really pretty blue color with blue glitter, however this one is textured. It looks like caviar, literally caviar on you nails. Once it dries it has a semi matte look to it.


Belugaria

This nail polish is a lot like Lots of Lux except its a black polish and has pieces of chunky silver glitter. Its really pretty and makes you feel pretty luxurious, in my opinion.


On A Silver Platter

Super gorgeous nail polish, honestly I don't think I have ever seen any like this. It has a gold base to it, but not opaque. It has small and big blue holographic glitter, i think if you build this one up a bit it could be worn on its own.


Hors D'oeuvres

This polish is some what similar to On A Silver Platter, it has a gold glittery base. But, instead it has silver small and chunky glitter. I am actually thinking about using this one for Christmas with China Glaze Salsa.


Now, I know my blog isn't about nail polish, but I can't help it ! I have this love for it . I think these nail polishes are super pretty and a must. Thank you for reading ! Take care Beauts !


No comments:

Post a Comment