Hi Beauties !
So you know that annoying feeling when you only have maybe 5 minutes to get ready or apply makeup ? Or maybe you have somewhere to be, but you don't really feel like putting make up on. I dread those days, so here are somethings I have learned along the way to make it easier. I am no makeup pro by any means, but these are some tips I turn to those days.
- When you can, just skip makeup.
- Use products that have multiple uses or quick and easy, like a cheek and lip tint, a foundation that has a built in primer/ bb cream or a tinted lip balm.
- One of the most flattering and easiest makeup looks is eyeliner and mascara or just mascara.
- If eyeliner is a must for you, pick a method that is the easiest for you, pencil, gel, liquid or eyeshadow.
- Have a go to lipstick, lipgloss or lip stain in your purse. You won't have to worry about it when you run out the door.
- One thing I like to do is mix my Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation with my moisturizer. I don't have to worry about any dry patches and it's so much quicker.
- If you are not having a bad skin day but just have some spots, use concealer to cover them. Rather than having to apply a full face of foundation, work on the spots. Also, if you have undereye circles, have a concealer that works on spots but does not crease when you use it under your eyes.
- If your absolute must is putting on eyeshadow, then use cream eyeshadow. They are super easy and blend quickly ! Or, have a skin toned cream eyeshadow, that way it brightens your eyes and looks like you spent more time on it.
- Depending the ocassion, just wear sunglasses ! They hide everything !
I hope these tips give you beauts some ideas how to speed up your look when you are in a hurry or just don't feel like putting make up on ! When you can, its always good to just skip it and let your skin breathe. With or without make up We are all beautiful.