November 13, 2013

Beauty Box 5 November 2013 !

Hey Beauts !
So, the other day I recieved my November Beauty Box 5 in the mail . I always love when I recieve these, however, this box came without the info card, so I won't know all the details ! But i will say this, I like this box . So normally each box has a bit of a theme and it would say it on the card, but I'm guessing that the theme if this box is more or less, like smelling and looking good ? Maybe even feeling good, relaxation ? This box actually came with 3 full size products, for 12 dollars a month, I think thats pretty awesome.


Secret Clincal Strength



This is one of three full sized products that it came with. I actually like the smell, its smells nice (as deodorant should...?). I have been thinking about trying out a new deodorant, but I'm not super crazy about the idea of using Secret. I used to use Secret when I was in middle school and it was the worst, it gave me a rash. Now I haven't tried this yet, but I am excited to try it and I'm willing to give it a go.

Aveeno Calming Body Wash


I'm a sucker for Aveeno products, I love everything they have. Their products are more on the natural side and are awesome for sensitive skin. So when I saw this, I was pretty excited. This body wash smells amazing ! It has lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang and just seems like a nice body wash to use before going to bed or when you just want to unwind and relax. This little bottle is 2 ounces, but you could get a pretty good use out of it.

Bella Pierre Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Calm




So at first this eyeshadow threw me off a little because I normally go for more neutral eyeshadows. But I thought maybe I could use it as a eyeliner on the bottom lash. Now the picture makes it look like a bright purple, but its actually a nice shimmery eggplant purple, so its appropriate for daytime. This eyeshadow is a full sized product as well. And if I remember correctly from a previous box, these eyeshadows run for $15.

Nail Polish Remover Wipes


I havent gotten to trying these, because every time I take my nail polish off I always go to my bottle of nail polish remover. But, I do like the idea of these for your purse or traveling. They are acetone free and one wipe says to work on all ten fingers. I like the simplicity and that these are very portable, rather than having to take with you a whole bottle of nail polish remover when you are traveling.

Glacial Clay Mask


This is the third full sized item I recieved. This mask was a fabric type one, and I've never actually tried one until this one. The fabric is infused with Glacial Clay and helps clean out your pores. You're supposed to leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and after you take off the fabric, you massage whats left on your face into your skin. I like how this mask made my skin feel after, it was soft, refreshed and redness free. I normally do enjoy clay mask becausr they clean your pores but also suck up excess oil. Facial masks are always fun, whether it's store bought or homemade. Now I've never seen this exact one in stores, but I have seen this brand and they are, if I'm not mistaken, less than $ 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment