May 07, 2014

April Favorites !

Hi Beauts !

It has been too LONG ! I was starting to feel like I lost a piece of me. I'm sorry I disappeared for a bit, things got a little busy and  somewhat personal. I needed some me time to just figure out some personal issues but I'm BACK ! I can't tell you guys just how happy blogging makes me and how great I feel typing this. So just because I went away a little doesn't mean I didn't have a few favorites in April. So let's get to it !

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
So this past month I have been brightening up my make up a bit, so I have been using this as eyeliner on my bottom lid. It gives a great subtle pop of color and stays put pretty much all day, plus the color is super pretty .

Swatch


Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
I got this in my last BirchBox and I love it ! I'm actually planning on buying the full size bottle because it's freaking amazing. It conditions my hair and leaves it super soft and just has been a addition to my hair care. This has become an absolutely must for me.


Wet n Wild Think Pink

Swatch
I bought this lipstick because I really liked the color and thought it would be a great addition to my pink nude lipstick obsession. I really like the color and the pigmentation of this lipstick, it can dry out your lips a little, but if you apply lip balm under it, you're fine.

EOS Shave Cream Pomegranate Raspberry
My new absolute favorite shaving cream. It smells amazing, makes my skin feel amazing and it just the best shaving cream I've ever tried. It comes out like a rich cream rather than a foam, and you can use it dry or wet.

Bath and Body Works Candle in Champagne Toast
This candle smells like pure perfection, it's amazing. It smells like Champagne, nectarine and blackcurrant and has a really good throw. It's not overly fruity or sweet, it just this really nice yummy smell, that's the best way I can describe it .

Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Eyebrow Comb/Brush and Spoolie Brush
Good eyebrow tools are very important to me, I need me a good comb and spoolie. I picked these up at Target and noticed a huge difference compare to the other ones I had. They shaped my eyebrows perfectly and the spoolie helps blend out whenever I shade in my eyebrows.

Mighty Leaf Tea Chamomile Citrus
I really like drinking tea before bed time or that mid day pick me and lately I have really been liking this one. It has a really nice flavor and I really enjoy the citrus as well. It really helps to calm me down and get ready for bed. I'm naturally a night person, it doesn't matter what time I wake up, once the sun goes down I'm a buzzing bee and it's sort of hard for me to come down from that. So, this has been helping and the taste is awesome.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
I normally have a love/hate relationship with drugstore concealers, they either work or don't. I bought this one with the intentions of using it on any blemishes and redness that I may have. Well, I decided to try it under my eyes to cover up my dark circles and it worked ! Normally anything under my eyes creases and this one did but just the smallest amount. It really blends in nicely and gives this natural bright glow to your eyes. This concealer is not full coverage, but I like to think of it as a BB cream type product. I doesn't eliminate the blemish or redness completely but it covers it enough that it makes it look way better and natural.

I hope you Beauts found this helpful and I'm so glad to be back and blogging ! I'm in the process of maybe setting up a schedule, I'm not quite sure yet, but I'll definitely keep you Beauts posted !






No comments:

Post a Comment